Here is a set of information relating to printing mainly on a general level. We have tried to make the information as, to be as clear as possible, So our intention was not to create “literature”, Therefore, some parts may be shortened. This is a combination of general theoretical information with information deriving from our long experience. If you find any obvious errors or inaccuracies, We will be happy for your notice.
KEY TECHNOLOGY PRESS
- Mainly used for printing 1-2 colors.
- It can print on almost any material.
- This technology can be applied by conventional inks, laky, UV laky, effect colors and more.
- See link silkscreen.
- It is the most widely used printing technique in the world.
- This technology is printed vast majority books, newspapers, Journals, leaflets encountered in everyday life.
- We use offset printing flat sheets, which continue to laminate different materials and are further processed.
- See link offset.
- It is widely used in packaging printing.
- It is suitable for large loads.
- See link flexotisk.
|SERIES “A”||SERIES “B”||SERIES “C” – ENVELOPE|
|A0:||841 x 1 189||B0:||1 000 x 1 414||C0:||917×1 297|
|A1:||594 x 841||B1:||707 x 1 000||C1:||648 x 917|
|A2:||420 x 594||B2:||500 x 707||C2:||458 x 648|
|A3:||297 x 420||B3:||353 x 500||C3:||324 x 458|
|A4:||210 x 297||B4:||250 x 353||C4:||229 x 324|
|A5:||148,5 x 210||B5:||176 x 250||C5:||162 x 229|
|A6:||105 x 148,5||B6:||125 x 176||C6:||115 x 162|
|DL:||110 x 220|
Sizes are in mm (ISO).
BASIC corrugated cardboard
The table shows only the basic cardboard + approximate thickness. Accurate thickness and grammage board depends on the material of the individual layers of paperboard. By changing the material in each layer can be obtained from many different types of corrugated cardboard.
|2 layer (open)||3 ply (3VVL)||5-the layer (5VVL)|