- For floor stands is very important design and functionality.
- Stands are usually considerably loaded and stressed by daily contact with customers directly at the point of sale for a period of several weeks or months.
The usual procedure in the development of the stand
- On the stand is placed many requirements such as appearance, price, overall dimensions, dimensions of shelves, capacity, accessibility, etc..
- If we know the customer's requirements, we can advise you how the stand should look like.
- Create a 3D drawing and calculation.
- Produce white mock 1:1 so that they are consistent aesthetic and technical requirements.
- If you need to do is mock-printed.
- The lower it is necessary to load and test load.
In cca 90% stands are made of 90% corrugated cardboard laminated with printed paper. Sheets for laminating are usually printed by offset and laminated or varnished at least.